Tuesday, February 20, 2007

House Guest....


This week.... we have a house guest. His name is Rosco.

My sister and her husband took a winter holiday to Mexico, and so have the adventurous Rosco for 10 days.

Here is a shot from this evening. There is always an adjustment factor when there is "new blood" in the house - and poor Rosc misses his parents. However - it is somewhat entertaining to see the amount of dog toys currently occupying our living room, the amount of dog body slamming, and interesting sounds.

I think God smiles down at me, as I am exercising my patience muscles. I am trying....

But I also love the way the guys run along side each other on our walks, hurry to the door to be the first on in or out, or gently toss each other a toy (when there all fought out!).

Never a dull moment....

Always rewarding....

No comments: